Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tricia's Week 24 recipe: Brandy Slush

A recipe blog wouldn't be complete without a beverage concoction!  Mine happens to be alcoholic, so those of you less than 21 - please make without the brandy - I'm sure it's just as tasty!

Brandy Slush
Boil 5 cups water and add 3 green tea bags and 2 cinnamon tea bags.  Brew 5-10 minutes, discard bags.
Add 1 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate, one 16 oz frozen orange juice concentrate, one cup sugar, and 2.5-3 cups brandy.  Freeze.  I make mine in a large ice cream bucket.

Once frozen, fill cup 1/3 to 2/3 full , and add sprite/seven up/ginger ale/tonic (diet of any of these) until cup is full.

Enjoy in moderation, and do not drive while under the influence of brandy slush!  (Yes, I am an industrial hygienist)

Will I make this again?  You bet!  I will be enjoying these delicious drinks all summer long!

4 comments: