Tricia's Pizza Sauce
Ingredients ( will do this in "sauce can I found at store, many pizzas and / small sauce can, one -two pizzas)
- 29 oz tomato puree / 10 oz tomato puree
- 2/3 c water / 1/4 cup water note, you may need to use less depending on how thick you like your sauce
- 2.5 teaspoons olive oil / 1 teaspoon olive oil I used chili olive oil for an extra kick
- 2.5 teaspoons sugar / 1 teaspoon sugar my 0.5 was generous
- 2/3 teaspoon lemon juice / 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2/3 teaspoon salt / 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons (generous) teaspoon Pasta Sprinkle from Penzey's Spices / 1/2 to 2/3 generous teaspoon Pasta Sprinkle
- 1/3 (light) teaspoon garlic powder / 1/8 (light) teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small handfull (2-3 sprigs) fresh parsley, chopped / about the same, parsley is yummy!
What did I think? Very yummy. I think I will see what I can do to can this!