- Can not be strictly a dessert - these are bonus recipes for me and all who read about them :) though perhaps I'll give myself say...3 bonus recipes (3 of 52 can be dessert if I really want to use them!)
- Can not be just a small variation on a theme - eg using honey in the bread instead of sugar
- Can't be something I've made before, even if it bombed the first time.
- Can be a side dish or a main dish or any other part of a meal (like salad)
- Can be something I've made up because it sounds interesting
- Can come from the internet, one of my many cookbooks, or as an idea from a friend - though I'm going to try not to use Jenni or Chris's past ideas becuase it would be really awesome to have over 150 total recipes when we're done.
So, there you have it - what I'm going to try to hold myself to this year. Like I said, the other ladies may have completely different ground rules than I have, and that is just fine! I have a feeling this could get tricky! (I also have a feeling we may run into themes - this week brought to you by the color (Fruit) orange, or the letter J....but why not!)