Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/4 cups water (I used beef stock)
- 5 1/2 pounds pot roast (I used a 4 pound chuck roast and that was plenty big!)
- In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
- Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
Would I make it again? Well, Chad has demanded a repeat performance next week.